Monday, June 11, 2012

Top 4 "How To Lose 10 Pounds In One Week" Blog Posts


Top 4 Lose 10 pounds In a Week Blogs Post


Losing weight or fat is something that has come to stay.This is because we just find it difficult to watch what we eat and how we eat them.I know this is not the first time you would be reading about losing weight,weight loss or fat loss.But you have found it an issue to keep up with many resolutions to lose weight and keep shape overtime.

In this post, i will be sharing with you, top 4 blogs that wrote striking,practicable and effective means of losing 10 pounds.

Without further ado, my No 1 lose 10 pounds blog post is a personal memoir on Lisa Grace,age 37 years fulfill in long term dream of losing 10 pounds in a week.She gave us her intensive story about her plans and experiences she had has she pursued her dream of shedding 10 pounds.

This is an excerpt about Lisa lose 10 pounds story:

"The first point in my imaginary list was to lose ten pounds. I can't say I looked unattractive. I just wanted to feel better and look younger.
     I did try searching Internet sources because my goal was to lose 10 lbs in a week and have fresh and young looks. I know how important it is, especially for a woman, to get daily norm of vitamins, carbohydrates and protein. I was not going to abstain from them. So I needed a balanced diet.

     I also established my own plan and I was not going to give up on it. I pulled myself together and told my mind that I have to lose weight. This is how my personal path on how to lose 10 pounds in a week began. I succeeded in my inspirations and now when I've already managed to lose weight I want to share my experience with other women who want to lose some pounds and do not have enough willpower, courage or whatever it is to start. How to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

     Each lady wants to look attractive, free and sexy. But we all have our own reasons on what stops us and what can trigger us to step over the threshold of fears and indecisiveness and make the path into better future. The thing I made sure in presumes that you have to lose fat to achieve your goal. And this is the most difficult part to be done. I would recommend you to keep in mind the stimulus which will help you to lose weight."

Read her whole story and how she eventually lose 10 pounds in a week by clicking to lose-10pounds-inaweek.com

The No2  on my list is the guy called Bilaras.This is from his article he posted in hubpages.He titled it-"Lose 10 pounds in a week- 7 Day Diet Plan".

In his articles he stressed that losing 10 pounds in not about going on a forced starving but it is about following a well devised diet plan.It is natural weight loss diet plan pattern that has no side effects but helps you control your food intake.

Bilaras says:

"Weight Loss Plan that doesn't require starving yourself.

This diet plan does not involve starving yourself. Remember you are losing weight to look good not to look like food deprived sick person. There are many weight loss pills and diet packs that claim to help you lose 10 pounds of weight fast, but most of them are unhealthy causing nausea, diarrhea and other serious symptoms. It doesn't take a genius to realize that a person planning to lose 10 pounds in a week has something big and important coming up in his or her life.

This diet plan will not only help you lose 10-15 pounds in a week but also there will be some clear positive effects on your skin and digestive system."

For more On Bilaras lose 10 pounds in 1 week, go to http://bilaras.hubpages.com/hub/lose-10-pounds-in-a-week-diet-plan


The next on the list, is from Jesse.Her article on ezinearticles that address the issue of How to Lose 10 Pounds in a Week - 8 Proven Tips That Helped Me to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week, is her personal experience before you had her wedding.She really wanted to lose 10 pounds before the D-day and she got what she wanted in her first week by losing 13 pounds. This inspired her and she decided to go on losing 10 pounds in 1 week as well.

Hear her story:

"Here are the steps I followed after the first 7 days, to lose 10 pounds in a week:

1) First, I had a day of detox - to cleanse my body and lose weight even faster. I prepared a drink of lemon juice, ginger and honey mixed with water, and drank this detox drink during the day. Whenever hungry, I just drank it. I felt good, as I normally do, no cramps, no lack of energy, nothing. This was not hard at all, and I am sure it boosted my weight loss results. I know some people do the whole week of detox, but this is not for me.

2) I limited the amounts of foods, because I really needed to lose weight so fast. I had plenty of vegetables, lean meat, fish, eggs, and some fruits (mostly apples and oranges). My new rule of eating was this: half of the plate should be veggies (just tried to avoid too much potato), ¼ of the plate - white meat or fish, and the rest can be fruit (no bananas because they are too sweet and starchy). I know that eating less is not always an option for a long lasting weight loss. But it surely is an option for fast weight loss, and that`s what my goal was. An easier way to reduce the amount of food is to get a smaller plate. However, eating less was pretty hard, I admit. But I reached my goal, and I am so happy now."

Read more of her story at http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Lose-10-Pounds-in-a-Week---8-Proven-Tips-That-Helped-Me-to-Lose-10-Pounds-in-One-Week&id=2110054

The last but no certainly the least is from my buddy.His opinion as well as experience on how to lose 10 pounds in one week is  based on 2 facts.

Eat less amount of calories every day or you do more exercise to burn more calories.After trying everything from soup diet as replacement diet, eating of fruits and eggs for a week and taking maple syrup and cayenne pepper,he was making no progress at all. It is then he later discover the basic 2 means of losing 10 pounds.

Hear him talk:

"Losing 10 pounds in a week happens all the time and I am living proof of that.

Over the years I lost and gained 10 pounds in a week so many times but the problem was, until I discovered my current way of eating, and where I had been going wrong, I could never keep it off.

I tried everything from the soup diet, to drinking meal replacements, one time I ate grapefruit and eggs for a week and another I lived off maple syrup and cayenne pepper; it is incredible and really quite sad when I think about just how much we are prepared to subject ourselves to in our quest to lose weight."

"In my opinion it’s much easier to eat fewer calories a day than it is to try to burn more off by exercising!

When learning how to lose 10 pounds in a week it is important that you get your calories from good food sources.  By that I mean you must eat foods that nourish your body and fill you up, instead of eating junk and processed foods that are full of sugar and are not nutritionally complete or even good for you. These are the foods that not only make you fat, but also keep you fat."

For more go to http://www.howto10poundsinaweek.com/how_to_lose_10_pounds_in_a_week.html

You can see that it is achievable if you put your mind to it and take some cues from these personal experiences shared by this people, you will surely see yourself shed off 10 pounds in a week.




2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit skeptical about this but who knows. 10 pounds in one week is too much for me. I can't even get 1 pound in 1 week. I'm gonna try this one.

    If you want to know more about weight loss supplement that could help, please click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing 10 pounds in a week is a lot, yet it can be done when you are dedicated. It will take work. Great info man! Here is more information on losing weight: http://www.howtolose10poundsinaweekblog.com/ Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete